Sunday, November 26, 2006

OK, I really don't have anything to bitch about today...

Unknown reason why I pressed the create post button.
I just uploaded a new song for my blog, titled 'Stand By Me' by 'Oasis'.

Really good and fun song to play.
And did I mention VERY different from what the band has ever played.
It has a rhythmic tempo and a very constant climax towards the chorus.
I also do think that yesterday's jam was by far the most productive one ever.
We focused on the songs that needed 'attention' and finalised our setlist.
Now, it's down to 4 songs and we feel confident about it.

All alone at home, everybody went to Malaysia and spent a night there.
Because I wanted to grab a Creative MP3 on a sale today, I decided to stay home.
Oh yeah, I hate the word 'while stock lasts' because of the amount of surprise it holds.
I live in the east and the 'headquarters' is in the west and if I have to come back empty-handed,
I'll be quite a pissed teenager.

And yeah 1 more thing, had a dream last night while sleeping naked.
Scored a 27 for my Math Paper and I felt queer, was third-lowest.
It's gotta be the damn sub-conscious.

And someone said there's nothing to talk about.
So much for that.
See ya At Intercontinental Hotel Everybody!

Labels: